- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
Nathan Taylor’s recent article at Caleb’s Cafe examines how we sometimes unconsciously (or even consciously!) import the tactics and attitudes we’ve learned from politicians into the way we handle our decision-making responsibilities at church: By and large, an open, democratic … Continue reading
Congratulations to Moroccan Abdollah Derkaoui for winning first place at Iran’s Holocaust cartoon exhibition. Entrants from Brazil and France tied for second. The exhibit was a misplaced attempt at responding to cartoons of Muhammad published last year in a Danish … Continue reading