- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: December 10, 2006
Killian & Company Advertising has posted some of the worst cover letters ever. As an editor and–more important–a speaker of English, I’m just flabbergasted. Check it out. My new catchphrase:?Ç¬† “I would translate this, but it sounds better in the … Continue reading