- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: December 17, 2006
So far we have discussed the probable year of Jesus’ birth. Along the way, we have established some parameters for narrowing the date even further. The astronomical data point to a series of conjunctions of Jupiter and Regulus between September … Continue reading