- Andii on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- Is it OK to Doubt the Bible? on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- Nick Peters on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- A few good links | eChurch Blog on What Are All These Sinners Doing in the Bible?
- Darrell Pursiful on Why Advent?
Daily Archives: February 1, 2007
The fourth and fifth “risks” of Eucharistic sharing Jeffrey VanderWilt considers in chapter 2 of Communion with Non-Catholic Christians need to be discussed together, if for no other reason because most Christians tend to shortchange one or the other. One … Continue reading
The second Christian Reconciliation Carnival will be held here March 1. The deadline for submissions is midnight on February 28. Weekend Fisher, who initiated this Carnival just last month, suggested that there might be a special topic each month at … Continue reading
The Lutheran Zephyr shares a gut-wrenching story of grief, ministry, and the things that matter most. Thank you, LZ, for allowing yourself to be vulnerable. Share this: Digg this postRecommend on FacebookTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this postTell … Continue reading