- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: June 8, 2007
I won’t be talking in Sunday school about dyadic personality until next weekend, but this one needs a head start. First, it may be difficult for us westerners to believe that ancient people really thought of themselves dyadically rather than … Continue reading
Chris Heard has a thoughtful post about the disconnect between the strong doctrinal emphasis on Communion in the Church of Christ and the lackluster way it is sometimes practiced. I guess Baptists aren’t the only ones who don’t always live … Continue reading