- Andii on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- Is it OK to Doubt the Bible? on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- Nick Peters on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- A few good links | eChurch Blog on What Are All These Sinners Doing in the Bible?
- Darrell Pursiful on Why Advent?
Daily Archives: June 8, 2007
I won’t be talking in Sunday school about dyadic personality until next weekend, but this one needs a head start. First, it may be difficult for us westerners to believe that ancient people really thought of themselves dyadically rather than … Continue reading
Chris Heard has a thoughtful post about the disconnect between the strong doctrinal emphasis on Communion in the Church of Christ and the lackluster way it is sometimes practiced. I guess Baptists aren’t the only ones who don’t always live … Continue reading