- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: June 29, 2007
Members of the family of Jesus were prominent members of the Natzraye community. Julius Africanus preserved the Greek designation by which they were known: desposynoi, roughly “the Lord’s people.” A Semitic equivalent for this term is lost to us, but … Continue reading