- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: August 14, 2007
Don’t worry, people, I don’t have Asperger’s Syndrome; I’m only a geek. Scoring a 23 on this test used to diagnose Asperger’s Syndrome, I fall somewhere between the average math contest winner and the average computer scientist. My “obsessive attention … Continue reading