- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: August 22, 2007
Having previously discussed Greg Boyd’s attempt to harmonize the traditional view of hell with the doctrine of annihilationism, I’ll now turn to outline some of the implications of his theory. Having surveyed the case for the annihilation of the wicked … Continue reading
iMonk isn’t so sure. Share this: Digg this postRecommend on FacebookTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this postTell a friend