- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2008
All four Gospels describe Jesus’ prophetic act of protest against the Jerusalem temple. The Synoptics place this event near the end of Jesus’ ministry; John places it near the beginning. Here is how he describes it: The Passover of the … Continue reading