- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: February 5, 2008
but the Anchoress has posted a quotation from G. K. Chesterton that pretty much explains why I’m still a Baptist, despite my affection for the Eucharist, liturgical worship, and the life and thought of the early church mothers and fathers. … Continue reading
Joe Carter of the Evangelical Outpost fills in some of the details that don’t always get told. Share this: Digg this postRecommend on FacebookTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this postTell a friend