- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: February 21, 2008
If Neil Young’s Canadian sermon typology is any indication, I could be Fred Craddock in a tuque, eh? Share this: Digg this postRecommend on FacebookTweet about itSubscribe to the comments on this postTell a friend