- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: June 22, 2010
Dutch police use ‘decoy Jews’ to stop anti-Semitic attacks: Lodewijk Asscher, Amsterdam’s mayor, has ordered the new decoy strategy to cut the number of verbal and physical attacks on Jews, amid fears that anti-Semitic “hate crime” is on the rise. … Continue reading
Via Jim Davila, word of an interesting new thesis from the University of Gothenburg: Erik Alvstad, “Reading the Dream Text: A Nexus between Dreams and Texts in the Rabbinic Literature of Late Antiquity.” “The rabbis interpreted dreams using the same … Continue reading