- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: December 7, 2010
At least according to Superscholar.org. What do you think? Did they leave anybody out? Is there anyone there who shouldn’t be? (Keeping in mind, of course, that the criterion is “most influential,” not “most agreeable to my personal beliefs.”) Share … Continue reading