- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?
Daily Archives: December 8, 2010
GENERAL Name, Namengebung by D. O. Edzard et al (German; from the Google Book version of Reallexikon der Assyriologie, vol. 9) AMORITE Amorite Personal Names in the Mari Texts by Herbert Bardwell Huffmon (No online text available) Das ammuritische Onomastikon … Continue reading
Interesting interview with Ben Witherington III about Jesus as a Jewish “wise man.” This, by the way, is an important theme in BWIII’s excellent commentary on the Gospel of Matthew. Share this: Digg this postRecommend on FacebookTweet about itSubscribe to … Continue reading