- Andii on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- Is it OK to Doubt the Bible? on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- Nick Peters on I’m Suddenly Interested in What Mike Licona May Have to Say
- A few good links | eChurch Blog on What Are All These Sinners Doing in the Bible?
- Darrell Pursiful on Why Advent?
Daily Archives: December 8, 2010
GENERAL Name, Namengebung by D. O. Edzard et al (German; from the Google Book version of Reallexikon der Assyriologie, vol. 9) AMORITE Amorite Personal Names in the Mari Texts by Herbert Bardwell Huffmon (No online text available) Das ammuritische Onomastikon … Continue reading
Interesting interview with Ben Witherington III about Jesus as a Jewish “wise man.” This, by the way, is an important theme in BWIII’s excellent commentary on the Gospel of Matthew. Share this: Digg this postRecommend on FacebookTweet about itSubscribe to … Continue reading