I must have missed the memo about November being sixty days long instead of thirty. At least it seems like the latest Biblical Studies Carnival, now posted at the Bulletin for the Study of Religion, has sixty days worth of worthy entries. If you can’t find anything interesting to read over there you’re just not trying.
- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?