People can choose to renovate or not. It’s up to them. But sooner or later, if we’re paying attention, we will see that all of our houses show wear and tear that can’t be ignored or touched up.
Good houses are built to last, but all houses are temporary. No house built by man can avoid renovation indefinitely.
- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?