23. Preach from the lectionary and read all the lessons every Sunday.
24. Integrate the Lord’s Supper into church fellowship meals.
25. Fewer business meetings; more prayer meetings. At these prayer meetings, pray for more than five minutes.
26. Study and teach about church history‚Äîall 2,000 years of it.
27. Teach the congregation how to worship.
28. Teach the congregation how to minister to one another and to those outside the church.
29. Forgive one another.
30. Spend much time together.
31. Host regular community dinners for the poor and homeless.
32. Make friends in your church’s neighborhood.
33. If the only reason you do something is to promote institutional survival, don’t do it.
Who else has a shocking innovation to add to the list?