I’m thankful for…
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
- A family that loves me, even when I’m a borderline jerk.
- A warm house in a nice neighborhood near a great school where Rebecca is challenged to learn.
- A gracious boss who leaves me alone.
- A church that proclaims the gospel of Jesus Christ and expects every member to grow in grace.
- A refrigerator full of food.
- A car that runs.
- Parents and in-laws who think the world of me, Lord knows why!
- The Psalms.
- The Lord’s Prayer.
- Cranberry salad.
- My CPAP machine.
- Western civilization.
- The communion of saints.
- My students.
- Coworkers who make going to work always tolerable and usually fun.
- Johannes Gutenberg.
What are you thankful for?