I’m thankful for…
- A little girl who likes Homer and Louisa May Alcott for bedtime stories.
- A little girl who interrupts the bedtime story to ask about words or expressions she doesn’t understand.
- A freshly painted guest room—and all the people who will use it.
- Just enough time at the end of my day or week to learn something new.
- A very loving, very understanding wife.
- The Mercer University Children’s Choir.
- Churches that believe in adult Bible study—I’d be out of a job without them!
- The ability to get some money out of savings, load up the car, and go visit family far away.
- The Adult, Too Sunday school class.
- The book of Genesis.
- The Macon Symphony Orchestra.
- The ability to buy a couple extra cans of vegetables for my church’s Crisis Closet.
- The Beatles.
- Students who smile at me when they “get it.”
- Dr. Rick Wilson’s continued confidence in my suitability to serve as an adjunct professor at Mercer University.
- The alphabet.
What are you thankful for?