It’s time once again for my annual book giveaway. The rules are very simple: leave a comment telling me you want a free book. One week from today, August 28, I’ll randomly select a winner and contact you for your book choice and mailing information.
You can have your choice of any of the new releases listed on the left-hand side of Smyth & Helwys Publishing New Releases webpage—excluding volumes of the Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary. Therefore, you may choose from among the following:
- Sessions with John: The Vocabulary of Grace by Robert B. Setzer, Jr.
- To Be a Good and Faithful Servant: The Life and Work of a Minister by Cecil Sherman.
- The Enoch Factor: The Sacred Art of Knowing God by Steve McSwain.
- The Black Church: Relevant or Irrelevant in the 21st Century? by Reginald F. Davis.
- Transformational Leadership: Leading with Integrity by Charles B. Bugg.
- This Is What a Preacher Looks Like: Sermons from Baptist Women in Ministry by Pamela R. Durso, ed.
- Sessions with Samuel: Stories from the Edge by Tony W. Cartledge.
- Hope for the Thinking Christian: Seeking a Path of Faith through Everyday Life by Stephen Reese.
- Baptimergent: Baptist Stories from the Emergent Frontier by Zach Roberts, ed.
- Telling the Story: The Gospel in a Technological Age by J. Stanley Hargraves.
- Written on My Heart: Daily Devotions for Your Journey through the Bible by Ann H. Smith.
- Regents 15: Making Sense of the Book of Revelation by Laurie Guy.
- Hoping Liberia : Stories of Civil War from Africa’s First Republic by John Michael Helms.
- Proverbs Annual Bible Study: Loving Wisely, Living Well by Alicia Davis
- Faith Postures: Cultivating Christian Mindfulness by Holly Sprink.
- Prophetic, Post-apostolic & Postmodern: An Oriental Approach to Three Bible Stories by Charles Whaley.
- When Crisis Comes Home: Revised and Expanded by John Lepper.
- Christian Civility in an Uncivil World by Mitch Carnell, ed.
- The Disturbing Galilean: Essays About Jesus by Malcolm Tolbert.
- Leaving Religion, Following Jesus by Ronnie McBrayer.
One of those books can be yours as my way of saying thanks for dropping by.
Yes, I would like one. And I’d love to have it signed .
I want one!
yes please. 😀
I would love a free book—thanks for the chance to win one!
I would love one! Thank you for the opportunity 🙂
All of these books look fascinating. Yes, I’d like to have one.
I would love one signed! suelee1998 @gmail.com
Sign me up!
I’d love a free book – thanks so much for the chance!
Thanks so much for the giveaway I would be thrilled to win any of the books and would love to be surprised 🙂
I would love to have a book – perhaps, Sessions with John: The Vocabulary of Grace by Robert B. Setzer, Jr.
What a generous guy!
Sure, I’d take a free book!
I love books, especially free ones!
Hey, D! Always love new books, and another one signed by you would be great! ;^)