I’m thankful for…
- A fuller house than usual with the arrival of my parents from Michigan
- Sixteen years of marriage to a wonderful woman
- A brilliant and bubbly little girl who still lets me read her bedtime stories
- Friends and acquaintances who know more than I do (and answer my pestering emails)
- The Blind Boys of Alabama
- Google Books
- A church that doesn’t demand (moral or doctrinal) perfection of its members
- Students who tell me they’ve signed up for my class next semester
- Joseph Marie Jacquard
- The Didache
- Blue skies
- The First Amendment
- The Christian witness of Archbishop Malkhaz Songulashvili
- Turning, falling, and fallen leaves
- Ricks Institute in Liberia
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit
What are you thankful for?
I loved this list! I’m thankful for the awareness that I need to be thankful.
Hope your day was a good one!