- All the King’s Horses: Chariotry as a Test Case for Chronological Revisionism. Locating the end of the Bronze Age in the biblical narrative.
- Victorian Secrets: How Conservative Christians Messed Up Ancient Chronology
- Ancient Chronology: The Goldberg Variations. Summary of Jeremy Goldberg’s chronological revision with respect to the divided monarchy.
- Can the Sumerians Help Date the Genesis Flood? Sumerian legends place the Flood in the Terminal Ubaid period.
- Abraham’s Era. Where should Abraham be located, archeologically?
- Patriarchal Chronology, Longevity, and Numeracy. What do we do with the extreme life spans of the Genesis patriarchs?
The United Monarchy
- How Long Did Saul Reign? About twelve years.
- Where’d He Get That Idea? An Egyptian basis for David’s phallic trophies.
- The Shoshenq Redemption . Summary of Pierce Furlong’s 2007 doctoral dissertation as it relates to the early divided monarchy.
- Was Shoshenq I Late for His Own War? Shoshenq I can be carbon-dated to the ninth century BC, not the tenth.
- Shoshenq, Again. More archeological evidence that Shoshenq I belongs in the ninth century BC.