The next post in my study of Israel’s wise women will deal with traditions surrounding death and mourning, and in particular with ancient Hebrew folk beliefs and practices. I was therefore interested to find this post on “Folk Beliefs about Death” in my feed reader this morning. I link to it neither to endorse nor to condemn, but simply to raise our awareness of the ways we humans try to make sense of the mystery of death.
- mike on Thanksgiving 2013
- What’s a Bible? on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- On the whiteness of Al Mohler’s White Theology on Ken Schenck Reviews Five Views of Biblical Inerrancy
- 7 things @ 9 o’clock (11.11) on Fantastic Biblical Beasts and Where to Find Them
- WF on Bonhoeffer: Not a Conspirator After All?