I’m thankful for…
- Faith, hope, and love.
- The Mercer University Children’s Choir.
- The most awesomely awesome wife in the universe.
- A daughter who still likes me to read her bedtime stories.
- Bills that are paid.
- The innocence of childhood.
- The ability to keep on learning.
- The privilege of living near my parents.
- Amazing friends with all their amazing interests and skills.
- Fond memories of my departed mother-in-law.
- A bright and enthusiastic pastor.
- Jim Butcher.
- The cheeseburgers at Greek Corner Pizza.
- The Bibb County Public Library.
- Mr. Seredick.
- A church where they let me lead a three-week Bible study on monsters.
What are you thankful for?